|Phone||650 353 1788|
|You can write to me at dmwit.com.|
|Others||I go by the handle "dmwit" lots of places.|
- for the Dragon go server
- predict the future, and have wyvern play your moves for you
- access the bot interface from Haskell
- manipulate SGF files in Haskell
- miscellaneous GreaseMonkey scripts
- for minimal window management
- for school
- include an arbitrarily large version of the PL Club logo
- process your log with pulp to make a better paper
- PDFSplit, a tool that makes reading academic papers on the Kindle a bit more pleasant
- some finite state transducer stuff, which has got to be just about the coolest name for anything ever invented
- a visualization of the Menger sponge
- I have unpopular opinions on whitespace
- enumerate the values of finite types (and small infinite types) in Haskell with universe
- akrasia got you down? beeminder-api's got your back
- a brain dump of what I know about multithreaded Gtk programming in Haskell
- see TF2's shotgun bullet spread with a custom crosshair
- I used to be a PhD student at CIS UPenn studying programming languages with Benjamin C. Pierce, but they kicked me out for knowing too much in July 2014.
- A mysterious link to a mysterious website mysteriously appeared.
- Nicole and I got married!
- Nicole and I went to the Finger Lakes area for vacation in 2009.
- Hac Phi was a lot of fun! I took some miscellaneous pictures.
last updated 3 July, 2014