The wedding will be on June 19, 2010 at the Grand Lawn of the St. Regis Monarch Beach hotel. The ceremony starts at 5:30pm local time; please come find a seat at 5:00pm. The sooner we start, the sooner we eat! You'll fit in just fine in semi-formal attire.One Monarch Beach Resort
Dana Point, CA 92629
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort and Spa
- St. Regis Monarch Beach: Call 949-234-3900 and tell them you are with the Yeganeh-Wagner wedding group for a discounted rate of $355 per night for two nights. There are a limited number of rooms at this rate; please let us know if you plan to take advantage of this rate.
- Holiday Inn Dana Point/Doheny Beach
- Doubletree Guest Suites Doheny Beach
- Best Western Dana Point Inn-by-the-Sea: Tell them you are with the Yeganeh-Wagner wedding by May 18 for two nights with a $80-$100 discount.
Public transportation in Newport Beach is not so hot. The simplest thing is to get a rental car. There are also airport shuttles to take you between the airport and various hotels, and cabs to take you between your hotel and the wedding location.
No more RSVP'ing -- we already had the wedding!